Import a project
You can import existing projects into the IntelliJ IDE. If you are importing a project that utilizes the Aion4j plugin and the AVM, you need to follow these instructions in order for the project to be compiles and built properly.
If you have an existing AVM maven project and you want to import it to IntelliJ IDE, follow the steps below:
- If you are on
Welcome to IntelliJ IDEApage, click Import Project; If you have a project open, Click File → New → Project from Existing Sources
- Navigate to your AVM project.
- Click OK.
- Choose Import Project from external model and select Maven.
- Click Next and Next and Next.
- Select SDK. make sure its JDK 11^.
- Click Next.
- Enter your project name and location.
- Click Finish.
Ta-da! Your project is successfully imported!